Find all the flavours of the traditional fall apple pie in this cold oatmeal to be prepared the day before. A nourishing on-the-go breakfast to kick off those cool fall days in style!
Our Pecan, Chai & Maple Butter adds a touch of comfort with its lightly spiced flavour combining cloves, cardamom and cinnamon. A guaranteed treat!
To prepare, in container, combine in this order:
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp plain yogurt (traditional or plant-based)
- 3/4 of a vegetable drink of your choice (almond, soy, cashew, etc.)
- 1 tbsp. Pecan, Chai, Maple butter
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 to 1 ½ tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 cup diced apple
- Toppings (optional): applesauce, yogurt, caramelized apples, nut butter
Close with a lid and place in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours or overnight.